klevu.extend( target [, object1 ] [, objectN ] ) Returns: Object
Description: The search object scope is where any user has access to directly control the behavior of a specific search object.
Part of this scope the user can manage local settings specific only to that search object, local overrides as part of the future request process, previous requests data in processed and unprocessed format, template , translation , currency , cache engine and many more. As all instances of a search object have a attached scope , each search object acts independently to each other, however they can be liked via the global functionality of dictionary’s.
Search instance scope , Scope object( kScope ) – localised for each Search instance
- data – localized data object
- settings – object containing the overrides of the framework settings for the search instance
- chains – chain list
- element – DOM node where the input for term is given
- template – template engine instance
- translator – translation engine instance
- currency – currency engine , dictionary type with modifications
- cache – Cache engine instance