Description: The analytics object is an implementation of the framework to be used for interacting with the analytics API.
Search instance (kObject)
- init – function to be used on a later date
- getScope – function will return the scope object
- setScope – function will set the scope object
- buildData – function used to return a new data component that can be used in the scope
- resetData – function used to reset the scope data, used to prepare the scope data for a new request
All analytics instances have the same base structure as they are cloned from the original analytics instance.
All analytics instances are added to klevu.analytics , it has this format:
klevu.search – It is recommended that any new instance of the search object is added to this.
- build – true/false – defines if base instance has finished initializing
- base – the base Search instance – used as a source for cloning
The analytics object is the object that holds a entire instance of an analytics interface. While it has a scope the main functionality of it is to provide a way to manage multiple instances of analytics each with there own scope and configurations.